A five-week online course focusing on Leadership
Starts May 30th, 2016
Click here for more details: Leading the Project_Information Sheet 2016
Who is the course for?
Anyone interested in leadership, or currently in a leadership role in project management. Here are some examples of participants: a project manager in a global organisation; a teacher aiming to get into a leadership role; an Academic Director of a language school; a freelancer who works on educational projects.
What will you take away from the course?
You will take:
- An understanding of the qualities that make a good leader of a project
- A deeper understanding of which specific leadership skills you need to develop
- A deeper understanding of how to lead a team effectively
- The ability to apply theories of leadership to leadership practice
- The ability to apply your learning from the course in your work life